they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blergh;

LAYER 1: THE BEGINNING.
Name: 
Bianca Rose Addams 
Birth Date: 
23/06/1988 
Current Location: 
Adelaide, city of churches. 
Hair Color: 
Faded, meant to be purple but turned out redish, sorta colour. 
Righty/Lefty: 
Righty maite.


LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE. 

Your fear: 
To be perfectly honest, I'm afraid of being completely, utterly alone. 
Your dream of the perfect date: 
I'd really like it if a boy took me somewhere with a nice view. That's all.


LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW. 

Your thoughts first waking up:  
Need. More. Sleep. 
Your best physical feature: 
I don't know. I get compliments on my hair, so that. 
Your bed time: 
Nothing past 10.00pm on a weeknight. Work at 8am is shit. 
Your most missed memory: 
I think it would have to be the days were I didn't care about money or bills, or anything except being happy.


LAYER 4: YOUR PICK. 

Pepsi or Coke: 
Coca-Cola. 
McDonald's or Burger King: 
Maccas. 
Single or Group Dates: 
Single (: 
Adidas or Nike: 
Either or. But shoes only. And Adidas hoodies, please. 
Cappuccino or Coffee: 
Green tea.


LAYER 5: DO YOU. 

Smoke: 
Not for me. 
Cuss: 
Adurh. 
Take showers: 
Clearly had one of the best tonight. 
Have a crush: 
It's more of a love sorta thing. 
Like school: 
I miss the social aspect of it. Nothing else. 
Believe in yourself: 
I know what I'm capable of. 
Believe what goes around comes around: 
My life wouldn't be like this if that were true. 
Believe everything happens for a reason: 
Spontaneous combustion would not exist if everything happened for a reason. 
Think you're a health freak: 
Goodness, no.


LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH. 

Gone to the mall: 
Every week :/
Been on stage: 
I'd rather write the performance than perform it myself. 
Eaten sushi: 
More than likely. 
Been hurt: 
Emotionally and physically. 
Dyed your hair: 
Nope. Once every three months if I can be bothered.


LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER. 

Played a stripping game: 
Well, yes. I was young once. 
Kissed the same sex: 
Sure, why not. 
Gotten beaten up: 
My father was not the greatest man. 
Changed who you were to fit in: 
Never have, never will.


LAYER 8: GETTING OLD. 

Age you're hoping to be married by: 
I guess mid 20's. 
Number of kids you're planning on having: 
Two. Maybe three if I feel like it.


LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY. 

Best eye color: 
Blue is by far the best. But brown is warrrrm. 
hair color: 
Darrrk. No black. 
short or long hair: 
Medium. I like to play with hair. 
Fat or fit: 
Comfortable and healthy. 
Looks or personality: 
You need both.
Fun or serious: 
FUNFUNFUN. I'm too serious for my own good.


LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING. 

1 MINUTE AGO: 
answering the above question. 
1 HOUR AGO: 
Still here, on eBay. 
1 WEEK AGO: 
I would have been in the lounge, being sick. 
1 YEAR AGO: 
I don't even know.


LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE. 

I FEEL: 
Like you don't trust me.
I HATE: 
A few things. 
I HIDE: 
Anxiety, stress and depression. 
I NEED: 
A holiday. 
I LOVE: 
The ones who matter most to be.

1 comment: