they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 1 -Your best friend;

Ryan Thomas Sweeney.

I don't even know where to begin with you. You amaze me, really (: You've always been there for me as I've been there for you. We've always been really chill around each other and I love spending time with you. I miss the weekends we'd have at mine - gigs, drinking, partying, bacon&eggs in the morning. Life was gold. Still is. I miss going to town and hanging out in the mall. Even though our inside jokes have taken a back seat, I still think you're one of the best people to make me giggle. Nothing makes me happy like seeing you happy. No matter what you do in life, I'm always going to support you. I'll always have your back, bruv. We go months without seeing each other or talking, but the moment we're in the same space as each other, it's like we've never left each other's side. You're not just my best friend, you're family. You will always have a special place in my heart. No one will ever replace you. I love you (:

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower. :-)

    http://checketts-myers-clan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete