they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 2 - Your crush/lover

Michael Dean Rye

I cannot begin to describe the amount of happiness and love you bring into my life. You support me 100% on everything I do. You've seen me at my utter worst, and you still love me. I love your cuddles and the way you play with my fingers when you hold my hand. Falling asleep in your arms is my favourite thing to do. I absolutely adore how we sit around in complete silence, pull faces, and then giggle to ourselves for hours. We spend so much time together and I never get sick of it. We've been through some pretty rough patches, I'd like to believe that they've made us stronger. I'm ever so thankful that I have you to lean on when times get tough. We have so much in common and share the same thoughts. I get the craziest butterflies in my tummy when you romance me - the rose by the bed, leaving notes for me, corny pick up lines, lame jokes, everything ! You know exactly how to make me happy, and do a perfect job. We've been together for a year, and I hope we can spend another happy year together. I can't predict the future, but I know it'll be full of happiness and love if I have you.
I love you the most.







P.S: Today is my birthday. Hasn't been the best day, but it certainly got better when I got home. No presents yet, I don't really care for them. I'm so excited for the weekend. My masquerade party should be a hit. I got flooded with Facebook notifications from everyone wishing me a happy birthday. Everyone has been wonderful today. 22 today. As much as I hate growing up, at least it'll be fun.

1 comment: