they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 3 - Your parents

Mother

You're family, and most people believe that you just have to love family. But it's not forced upon me, I want to. I want to thank you for everything you've ever done for me. You've raised me to be the woman I am today, you sheltered me from everything that tires to hurt me, you've picked me up and helped me when things have been too tough, you've celebrated some of my happiest moments in life, and you're always, always, going to be there for me. I owe you everything I have in life. If it wasn't for you, I most certainly would not be here today. You took me from my broken home and built me a castle of happiness. You always go that extra mile for me and always put myself before yourself. You're giving, nurturing, and loving. We might not be as close as we once were, but I know that I can run back to you whenever I need. You always have my best interests at heart, even though I might not see it at the time. Thank you for everything. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment