they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 7 - An ex boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush.

Ex Lover.

Dear Ex Lover.

I am super duper glad we don't talk anymore. There's not one part of my being that misses you, or desires you. You're nothing short of selfish, arrogant and obsessive. You don't care how your actions or words affect those around you. You left all of your loving and loyal friends for that pathetic excuse of a girlfriend. Quiet frankly, she's a tramp. I cannot believe you would let someone like her manipulate you the way she has. It's brings great sadness to my heart knowing that your friends miss you, but you don't miss them. You never make the effort to see them or talk to them. You turned your back on them, not the other way around. You don't deserve them anymore. 
You and I were a mistake. We simply filled the void that our respective partners could not. We didn't love each other, and used the meaning of such a word to achieve our selfish desires. I confused love and lust, it won't ever happen again. Don't talk to me, don't even think about me. If you come within two meters of me, I swear I will knock your head clean off your shoulders. Don't tempt me. The way you have treated, and still continue to treat, your friends angers me greatly. You don't deserve their friendship or loyalty. And you sure as hell don't deserve forgiveness or a second chance. You fucked up. Deal with it.

And to be 100% honest. I think you're a cunt.

Good riddance.
Bianca.

No comments:

Post a Comment