they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 8 - Your favourite internet friend



Brittany Paige Hudson.

I don't even remember who added who, but we originally met through MySpace. I remember reading your constant changing "About me" sections and learning little things about you. You always had the prettiest profile and inspired me to make mine like yours. It was because of you that I now appreciate the beauty in the naked human body. When we finally got to meet, I was so excited that I squealed a little bit. We randomly bumped into each other in the middle of Rundle Mall. I can't remember what we were doing there that night, I just remember you. You've always been there for me, and I always ran to you when I needed someone to talk to. I wish we spoke as much as we used to, I miss our talks. You're such a beautiful person, inside and out. I only wish for your happiness in everything that you do. We continue to make plans to catch up but never do, haha. One day we'll work something out that fits both our social lives. You're my favourite person that I've met online.

1 comment:

  1. hi. i like your blog!
    please follow check mine out and follow if you wish:

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete