they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 10 - Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to + Day 11 - A deceased person you wish you could talk to.

Maddy Grace Smith.

We used to talk every day. From the moment I got online, until the moment the sun rose, we spoke about anything and everything. Nothing was sacred between us and I shared some of my biggest secrets with you. I still trust you with everything I have, and I hope that you trust me too. I miss our endless talks. Things got rather difficult when you moved to Ireland because we were in different time zones. Since then, we've kind of drifted apart. I miss our talks, the way we shared everything, and how we trusted each other. We should talk more often. End of story (:




Deceased Person.

I miss you. Every day. There's not a day that passes where I don't think of you.

1 comment:

  1. Hiiaa :) Im Hollie and i've just found your blog, im guessing from your pictures and description that you're a simmilar age to me. Please check out my blog:
    www.diaryofateenageromantic.blogspot.com and follow if you like it.

    x

    P.S - i've followed you by the way

    ReplyDelete