they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 12 - The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain.

Father.

You were meant to protect me. Shelter me. Care for me. Love me.
You failed.

















A few extra thoughts.
On a side note: I'd just like blog down some rather pressing thoughts on my brain. My inability to sleep is becoming somewhat insane - borderline insomniac even. 


To you. You know exactly what the hell you're doing. You and I both know you're trying to be me. Better me even. You're making this into some stupid competition and I don't understand why. You can't possibly beat me. I have what you want. You can't take it from me no matter what you do. I'm living the life you dream about. Nothing you do will change the way things are, and will continue to be. Little do you know I'm on to you. I've laid out a plan, and you're going to fall right into it like the pathetic and predictable person you are. When I catch you red-handed, you're going to wish you gave up like you should have. The thing I wish you would realise is this; When the time came down to make a choice, I came out as the better and happier option. Not you. But me. Even when you had the chance to get it all back without a fight, you still came out as the loser. I didn't have to fight for anything I have. You did. Just maybe, think about one thing - If I won without even trying, think about how things will turn out if I have to put effort in. Knock it off or I swear to goodness I will crush you.


Also, to another you. Don't underestimate me. You're a fool if you think you know me well enough. I'll eventually break this, and you won't notice until it's too late. You think you have the upper hand, but you don't. I'll show you how far I'll go to get what I want. Break promises will you ? Very well. Suffer the consequences.


And yes, I'm angry right now. I secretly have been for a while. I don't appreciate the dishonesty that's going around when I'm nothing but honest. Two can play at this game, and unfortunately for you, I'm the best there is. I'd wish you good luck, but all the luck in the world won't be enough to save you. Not this time.


Thinking about my pathetic excuse of a father makes me rather angry. It brings back memories I'd rather forget.
/End.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I know exactly what you mean there about whoever is trying to be you.
    Awesome blog :)

    ReplyDelete