they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 13 - Someone you wish could forgive you.

To The One That Got Away.


I know I'll spend the rest of my life thinking about the tragic mistake I made. Nothing I do now or in the future will change what happened. I can only say one thing - I am forever sorry. I wish I could have said those all meaning three words before you left, but I just couldn't. From the last day that I saw you, until my last breath, I promise that I will never let another person influence my decisions. When it's late at night and I'm all alone, I still cry thinking about you. I miss you every day. That'll never change.

2 comments:

  1. Ah - this is so sad :( but warming at the same time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone may think this is about a boy, but it's not. It's about someone muuuuuch closer to me than anyone I've ever known.

    ReplyDelete