they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 14 - Someone you've drifted away from.

There are so many people.

Firstly, there are my girls. Celeste, Rae, Hanski, Rachie, Anna and Michaela. I miss our drunk girl nights and endless conversations about how boys suck. I miss swimming in Michaela's pool, and hanging out in Plaster House waiting for our hangovers to go away. We had so many inside jokes that we never stopped giggling when near each other. I think I spent more time with you girls than anyone else for about 6 months. They were good times, and I wish we had them more often.

Secondly, to my SMC girls. Gosh, I miss you more than anything. I miss recess and lunch in the corridor and wagging lessons to get Hungry Jack's. I miss hacking school internet for MySpace and msn. I miss bludging study lessons to eat and be lazy in the common room. I miss writing letters on sticky notes and putting them under our desks for others to find. I miss taking stupid photos on camp and year 12 retreat. I miss shopping and movies on the weekend. Plus dinner for our birthdays. I miss seeing you girls every day for 7 years. Basically, I just miss all of you.



On a lighter note of things. Here are some cute and funny photos I found on one of my favourite websites. My blog has been rather dark and angry lately. I'm changing that with positive thinking.








P.S: While you're at it, why not drop by my formspring and say something nice.
n___________n


No comments:

Post a Comment