they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 20 - The one that makes your heart beat the hardest.;

My boyfriend.


I really don't need to explain this one. We had a bit of a fight the other night. I say "a bit" because we were both angry but not at each other. At the same person oddly enough. I hate when we get angry at each other, or even around each other. We usually reflect each other's moods, so when I'm happy, he's happy; when I'm sad, he's sad; when I'm angry, he's angry; vica versa and so forth. But tonight, we reached a point in our relationship we hadn't previously. I think we're finally 100% okay. I mean, yes, we were excellent and happy, but there was always trouble when a particular other got involved. Another who should have never got involved in the first place. But that doesn't matter anymore. Nothing negative matters anymore. Everything is positive. He's positive. I'm positive. Our relationship is positive. It's such a relief to know I can put my everything into this relationship without the fear of someone else ruining it for me. It's taken me a lot of emotional growth and trust for me to reach this point. I don't think I've ever been this way in a relationship before. I was in a three year long relationship, and it was nothing close to this. This brings me indescribable happiness. But I think I might just have the best idea to show him how happy he makes me. It's a secret ;)

1 comment:

  1. lol @ this post. I think there's one of her at every job!

    ReplyDelete