they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 21 - Someonne you judged by their first impression;

John Sara. 


Before I met you, I had heard many things about you, both good and bad. I had two people, one defending you, and the other attacking you, in my face telling me if I should meet you or not. On one hand, I was told you are ridiculously funny. On the other, I was told you're annoying. I chose to go with the ridiculously funny part because, hey, it couldn't hurt to find out for myself. You were hilarious and made me laugh. I had no idea who you were but that didn't matter. You were nice to me, even though you didn't know who I was. It was the beginning of a brilliant friendship.
I am ever so glad I did meet you. You're one of the funniest people I know and you're always positive in everything you do. You make me giggle when I'm sad, well actually, it's like all the time. We used to spend so much time together and I miss our hang times. We have lots in common and never run out of things to talk about. Even really stupid and meaningless crap. The only reason why I still bother to show up to Marion on Thursdays is to see you (and Kellie ;) ). Seriously, I don't know how I would have got through all the crap from the past if I didn't have you to support me and be there for me. Even when I was a shit person, you still remained friends with me. I wish we spent more time together like we used to. I miss you, John.


P.S: John says Hi (:

No comments:

Post a Comment