they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 23 - The last person you kissed;

Ichigo.

Say hello to my little kitteh, Ichigo. He's my baby, and I love him dearly. I gave him Eskimo kisses tonight, like I do every night. I adopted him from the RSPCA when he was 16 weeks old and now he's almost a year old. He's a bit silly and loves to do crazy cat things. He'll do a back flip for no reason, hit himself in the head with his stratchy post, and drink from the toilet bowl. Actually, I think that last one's a dog thing. Oh well (: He cuddles with me all the time and purs in my ear when he's happy. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if I lost him. Hearing his little bell ting-ting makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. He's the best Christmas present I've ever bought myself.

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable, my heart melted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!!

    really lovely blog :)

    cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete