they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blog changes;

Tonight I changed my blog name and link. I felt as though A Sailor Went to Sea, Sea, Sea... was a bit ominous towards the intent behind this blog. The blog name/link should be relevant and reflect the blog entirely. Thus, Persuing Happiness is born. My whole life is a pursuit of happiness, and of love. I hope that, now, my blog will become more personal and a great part of who I am.
I also gave it a new look. I wanted something simple and clean. Here we go.


"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." ~ Oscar Wilde.

1 comment:

  1. the old name is pretty unique but the new one is not bad as well :)

    ReplyDelete