they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 27 - The nicest person you met for only the day;

 Izzy Shaw

When I first met her, I was absolutely stunned by the happiness that was radiating from her. She's so incredibly happy that she'd put Happy the Dwarf to shame. If I had to draw a picture of her smile, it'd gone on and on for miles. Of course, now we're friends, but that first day left the best impression on me that anyone in the history of my life has left. She's always happy. ALWAYS. Even when she's sad, she's still somehow happy. It's incredible. All of my friends say the same thing about her - she's always so damn happy. In fact, it makes some of jealous that we're not as happy as she is. I don't know how she does it. She's an inspiration to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment