they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Invincible;

Bulletproof. Impassable.
Impregnable. Indomitable.
Insuperable. Inviolable.
Invulnerable. Irresistible.
Powerful. Strong.
Unassailable. Unattackable.
Unbeatable. Unconquerable.
Undefeatable. Unsurmountable.
Untouchable. Unyielding.

I feel it in my bones.


"“We can't afford to be innocent, stand up and face the enemy. It's a do or die situation, we will be invincible.”
~ Pat Benatar.
Right now, I feel incredibly good about this, and not a single bit sorry about it either. For once, after an immense amount of time, I don't feel the need to prove myself to you. You don't matter. You never did, and you never will. You're some crazy made up fear that I created in my head. You don't matter at all. It's not about you - It's about me.

I feel really, super duper, amazingly great about this. I've suddenly awoke from a terrible dream I refused to escape from, and now everything's so much brighter than I could have ever imagined. There really isn't anything you could say or do right now, or ever, to change the way I feel. You can't take this from me. I won't let you. It's impossible for you. You're not good enough, and I'm more than enough to sustain this feeling.

Have a good life on your own. You're never coming back. Not as long as I'm around. You'll never change. You think you're invincible. I feel sorry for you because you will always stray. You're only fooling yourself.

1 comment:

  1. hey, i'm from germany and i found your blog today, and it makes me really happy, because i only have read the first post and i love it.
    greetings :)

    ReplyDelete