they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Human Nature;

I am stubborn.
I burp really, really loudly after eating.
I'm messy and lazy.
I'm always late and never ready on time.
I gossip like every girl does.
I confuse myself when I talk.
I'm emotional and hard to handle.
I eat fatty foods and sit on my butt playing games all night.
I'm insecure.
I lack self confidence.
I'll admit it, sometimes I get jealous.
I'm occasionally rude.
I get grumpy when I'm hungry.
I get needy sometimes.
I turns things into competitions even when they're not.
I can be selfish.
I dislike it when things don't go my way.
I worry about things that don't mean anything.
I cry for no reason.
I'll let you walk all over me.
I can get possessive.
I make mistakes.
I will fight with you if I'm angry.

Despite all of those bad qualities, there are some good.

I'm honest and won't lie to you.
I'm trustworthy.
I can keep your secrets [sometimes I tell my kitty, my bad].
I'm loyal and will back you up.
I'm understanding.
I won't change myself to fit in with the "cool kids".
I'm kind and caring.
I love way too much.
I'm supportive.
I listen better than I give advice.
I have manners and use them.
I tell people when I love them, in fear they might forget.
I'll protect you when you need it.
I always have your best interests at heart.
I don't play favourites - everyone is equal.
I'll agree with you even if you're wrong.
I do everything I can to please you.
I buy you surprises to show you that I think of you all the time.
I work hard to be forgiven.
I learn from my mistakes.
I won't hold your past against you.
I try to never let you down, or disappoint you.
I will fight to keep you in my life.

But most of all.
I am human.
I am real.
I am me.

1 comment: