they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Merrrr;

So last night was my ex-boyfriend's birthday party. The Tristmas 'Bankin' Gold Rush Carousal to be exact. Every year he has a new theme for his birthday, much like I do. I couldn't be bothered dressing up and whatnot, so I went in a flanny and ripped jeans. It's surprising how a bottle of red wine can change a night in less than a few hours.

This is how I started the night. Wearing my best friend's straw hat, pulling a stupid face, etc.. That odd glow on the right is from the fire.






This is how I finished my night. Passed out in my boyfriend's car, with the seatbelt holding my head up. At least I had enough energy to pull a pose for the photo.
















I can't stress enough that going for a drive to get more wine [after I downed the last half of the bottle in mere minutes] was a bad idea. I came back disorientated and completely off my face. I can't remember half the conversations I had, and only flickers of moments from the night exist in my mind. Good thing I managed to take a decent amount of photos before I ended up passed out in the car.

 The lesson I learned last night is this:
Getting drunk at my ex-boyfriend's party, throwing up in his front garden, then passing out on his lawn was not the best idea I've ever had.
He's probably glad that we don't date anymore, haha.








And yes, I'm well aware how hypocritical it is that I was at my ex-boyfriend's party after all the things I've said about exs not being friends. But if you read further back in my blog, I also said that it's possible to have a friendship with an ex if you start over again. That's what we did, and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment