they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day one - favourite song;

Yes, I am doing another blog challenge. Suck it up, I'm out of ideas right now. I have a lot of favourite songs, deal with it (:

Mango Tree - Angus & Julia Stone. 
I wish I had a mango tree
In my backyard
With you standin next to me
Take the picture
From her lips I heard her say
Can I have you
Caught up on what to say
I said you do

Save yourself - Sense Field.
Could you save yourself
for someone who
loves you for you
and loves me for me?
We give it away to someone who
someone who'd cherish your name.

Some will seek forgiveness, others escape - Underoath.
Hey unfaithful I will teach you
To be stronger, to be stronger
Hey ungraceful I will teach you
To forgive one another.

More than life - Whitley.
To touch something real,
Will help your wounds heal,
Like the sun on your face,
The dreams of starry nights.

Valium - Lisa Mitchell.
Sometimes your love is so quiet I don’t even need to speak
Sometimes your heart is so loud I can’t even hear the beat
Well I wish I could bottle it up and breathe it back like valium
Sometimes your love is so quiet I don’t even need to speak

With me - Sum 41.
I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everythings nothing without you
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you

Down - Blink 182.
The drops of rain they fall all over
This awkward silence makes me crazy
The glow inside burns light upon her
I'll try to kiss you if you let me

In the water I am beautiful - City & Colour.
These words might be, too little too late,
And I’m afraid that I have already lost you.
Now three months equals eternity and this will be so hard
And I will long to hold you in my arms

[The song with no name] - Snob Scrilla.
'Cause she'll never be you
No she'll never be you
Said she'll never be you
That's why the love it just won't be true
'Cause that's not where I belong
Said that's not where I belong
My heart knows where I belong
With you is where I belong

Adieu - Enter Shikari.
I cherish my loss
A gentle reminder, that life is unkind
At the best of times

Fix you - Coldplay.
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls.
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

Battle for the sun - Placebo.
I will battle for the sun
‘Cause I have stared down the barrel of a gun
No falling
You are a cheap and nasty fake
And I am the bones you couldn’t break

7am, 2 bottles and the wrong road - Jonny Craig.
I have no time girl,
To play this game with you.
I have a queen.
Why would I settle for a fucking maid?
Don't bring me back to this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment