they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I don't want this to end;

This should be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book cover.
For some stupidbutt reason, google gives me this instead.
And yes, I'm copying the image code properly, don't mess with me.
 
I solemly swear that I am up to no good.
 
It's almost all over. The books have already come to an end. The last two movies are being released; the first in November 2010 and the second in 2011. As excited as I am to see these movies, I'm also incredibly sad. At the end of it, Harry wins, Voldermort dies, and everyone lives happily ever after. Except me.

I am going to miss the excitement of waiting months and months for the newest book to arrive, and then reading it all in one night. I'm going to miss the line ups for movie tickets and being blown away with the story brought to life. I'm going to miss talking about which house I would have wanted to be in, and whether Harry or Draco was the one for me.

On the bright side, when I eventually have kids, they'll be brought up on Harry Potter just like I was. They'll get to read one book a year, and see one movie in between, just like I have. I want them to experience it as it is right now.

I'm going to miss you, Harry Potter.

Mischief managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment