they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, October 18, 2010

Jazzy Fizz;


Playing the Hang Drum.

Hey Ya cover, originally performed by Outkast.

Aidan Jones, aka Jazzy Fizz, is a friend of mine who's pretty much a musical genius. I don't think there's an instrument he doesn't know how to play. I remember the first time I saw him play - He was roughly 13, on stage playing bass [I think ?] and screaming lyrics along side the other band members. I'm never going to forget that night. I stood there in awe of his talent, and I still do. I only wish I had made it to more of his shows before the band broke up. He may look different from then, but he still amazes me.
I envy his musical talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment