they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh my, what big ears you have;

"All the better to hear you with, my dear."

I think, sometimes, when it feels like the world is against you, all you really need is someone to listen. Someone who will sit there, be your shoulder to cry on, and simply listen. Your problems instantly feel less overwhelming when you share it with someone. It's like they almost take some of that worry you've built up inside of you. You're not looking for words of advice or anything of that sort - You just want to be heard.

It's interesting how you start with one small thing and then it snowballs into a serious case of word vomit. I think I'm due for a classic D&M with my besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment