they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The past should stay dead;

You know how you always reach that point in your life, where you look back on your past and ask yourself:

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING ?!

Yeah well, I've reached that point. You've shown me exactly what I've been missing out on, and to be honest; it's not much. I'm pretty content with the decisions I've made throughout my life, even if they've hurt others. I did the things I did because I live in the moment, I live in the now, and it made me happy at the time. I don't dwell over the past, and I most certainly do not fantasise about the future. I live right here; in present day. The past is a whole bunch of coulda-woulda-shoulda and I don't have time to contemplate my past decisions. All I have to care about is what's happening right now. The future isn't set in stone, anything can happen, and it always changes. The only time I have control over is the present, and I'm going to make it the goshdamn happiest present I can. Truth be told - that's all that matters to me.


P.S: Once upon a time, there was this guy that all my friends and I thought was rather attractive. Despite every girl's attempt to catch him, he always declined. As I found out today, he's come out and announced he's gay. No wonder the girls never got anywhere, aha. I just want to say, GOOD FOR YOU, BUDDY :D I hope whoever your life partner turns out to be makes you incredibly happy. You deserve it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment