they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Between you & I;

I love to miss people. I like that longing feeling. You know how it goes - you feel alone, empty almost, like you're not quiet yourself, and you're not exactly happy. It makes you realise how much you love someone, and what a remarkable effect they have on you and your life. You know that no matter how alone you feel, there's someone you can think of and feel a sense of comfort. You can feel it in your soul, like you're dying without them - it hurts like nothing you've ever felt before. Your food has lost all taste, your favourite shows no longer make you laugh, your favourite teddy to cuddle isn't as soft, and your bed feels twice as large without them next to you. I like to miss people because if I didn't, then I wouldn't love them that much, now would I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment