they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day eleven - What's in your make up bag;

On the off chance that I actually bother with make up, I usually have the following;
  • tinted moisturiser
  • mascara
  • bronzer for my cheeks
  • paw paw ointment for lip balm.
That's it. I like my make up to be natural looking most of the time, unless I feel like being a daring mofo and then I'll either have eye liner on or red lipstick. Mmm, red lipstick is gorgeous.

Random fact of the day - when I was younger, I had trouble remembering the right word for eleven. I used to to say elevnteen for some silly reason but I grew out of it when I started fussing over spelling and whatnot. I'm loco, what can I say ?

No comments:

Post a Comment