they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day fifteen – Something you don’t leave the house without;

  • My rose bag
  • Umbrella
  • Deoderant
  • Wallet
  • Book I'm currently reading [A Clockwork Orange]
  • Mobile phone
  • Glasses
  • Keys
  • iPod
  • Piercing after care bag with the following inside:
    • Bepanthen
    • Savlon
    • Prescription ointment
    • Paw paw ointment
It's a lot for a daily basis but I need it. If I leave just one of those items at home, I'm screwed for the rest of the day.





 P.S: It's astonishing how you can listen to a song for the first time in years and remember all the words. I love moments like that. Being unemployed has opened my eyes. I can remember all the little things about life that make it phenomenal.

Watching the stars at night, there's nothing that I'd rather do
The moon is the only light, that I can use to look at you
So let's make this memory last, of this night that we've come to claim ours
I promise I'll never forget, such a perfect night under the stars
The air is warm with comfort, the air is warm with taste
There's nothing we have to look out for, so let's make the most of this place
I promise you...

No comments:

Post a Comment