they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day four - Your favorite photograph of your best friend;

In no particular order:
Penis tongue.
If you weren't there, you wouldn't understand.
Soundwave 08.
Australia Day 09.
Friday 13th party.
Friday 13th party.
Back when we were besties.
Bradley !
Pedo Michael sneaking up on innocent Kellie.
Probably one of the best photos ever.
A bit drunk.
Bestfriendsfoevz.
Longest running best friend (:
We made it into Rip It Up Magazine for AVCon.
Good Ol' Ryan.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Happy family.
A bit of Hanski goes all right.
I ruin good photos from time to time.
Celeste, Hana, Kellie and myself (:
Rae and I.
Kellie and I.
Celeste and I on her 18th <3
He gets around with my best friends, haha.
So drunk that I don't remember taking this.
I'm really short and John's really tall.
I love Bradley, aha.
She looks good, I look shit.
Who you gonna call ?
GHOST BUSTERS !

Queen of Hearts is a babe.
Team Rocket dress up.
BLASTING OFF AGAIN !
Kellie and I fail at taking photos together, haha.
Trying to be natural.
My backyard is awesome.
A bit of Spatz goes alright.
This was my phone background for so long.
Sup drunk face -_____-
Woo for masquerade parties.
In town, babaey.
Vic toilets.
Brother.
Ryan. Michael. Larry. Celeste. Bradley. Rachel. Kellie. Hannah. Hana. John.
I love each and every one of you. You're all amazing and I'm so incredibly lucky to have you guys in my life. And I know the day you leave this world is a long way off, but it breaks my heart thinking of a life without you. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you guys. Thank you for creating the best memories with me. I'll never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment