they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day thirty – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days*;

Lots of bling thanks to new job (:
  1. New job. WOOYEAH :D It'll be the best 6 weeks ever.
  2. I am slowly gaining back the person I used to be. Lots of positivity and happiness (:
  3. Mother came back from Melbourne today, and brought back a beach towel for me. I love practical gifts !
  4. I am super duper loved. Yes, yes I am ♥
I know it said three things, but I have four for today. Actually I could probably write ten things for the past month, but I won't. So there's the blog challenge completed. Now it's up to me to draw on my muse and hope that what comes to mind is worthy of reading. I'm sure I'll have my mind flooded with thoughts since summer's coming up, and I have a ton of music festivals to attend. Lots of sunny beach hangs, time to read intriguing books, and drink lots of tea in my lusciously green backyard.

Today's also my brother's birthday. So, Happy Birthday little brother :D
*Yes, I did this blog challenge over more than 30 days, but shoosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment