they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day twenty four – A photo of something that means a lot to you;

Finding a photo of brother and I together is extremely hard.
This is the best I could find, aha.
He'll always just be Ryan Thomas Sweeney to me.
None of that Ryan Massacre stuff.
Hannah and I like to drink together.
Bradley 00 Semmens.
She's my favourite Kellie Jellie.
Celeste is will always be my sister and best friend.
Rachel is Ichigo's second mummy.
Every moment I spend with Michael is the happiest.
♥♥♥
There are others who know they meant a lot to me, but these guys are extra special. They'll always have a special place in my heart and life. I love each and every one of them to death. They make my life incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment