they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, November 22, 2010

A glass of bubble to celebrate;

Hello new job :D It may only be over Christmas, it may only be casual hours, it may only be small pay, but it's better than being an unemployed bum. I feel really good right about now. Best phone call I've had in a long time. Aaaand 5 pieces of jewellery free plus 40% staff discount on all jewellery. Diamonds are a girl's best friend after all ;)

Monday is looking mighty fine. Awesome job interview, watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegs, scored a sweet job, puppy training with Rachel's little man, Chuck, and then Shaquabats basketball game. I'm going to squeeze in a celebratory Oreo McFlurry in there too, because it's hot and I want ice cream.


P.S: I may have mixed in two pain killers with that glass of bubbly, but who cares ? I'M EMPLOYED NOW, BITCHES >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment