they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, November 29, 2010

I hate it when the only thing that can stop you from crying is the very reason why you are.

Today, I found my kitten all bloody, with a broken jaw, and a severely damaged paw. He got hit by a car last night/early this morning. I put him outside before I went to bed last night because he was annoying me. I shouldn't have done that, and now he's at the vets recovering from his injuries. I've been bursting out in tears all day trying to get a grip on the situation. He might lose that paw if the nerves don't react in a few weeks. I have no idea how long it'll be before he can come home again. I miss him. I want him back; even if he may only have three legs.

On the bright side; Michael said we can dress him up like a pirate if he does lose his paw. He'll be Captain Ichigo, aha. Trying to see the lighter side in a dark situation can seem daunting, but I need to remain positive. He'll be okay, no matter what happens. 1 life down, 8 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment