they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I haven't done this in so long;

10 things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:
10: You make me nervous when you say things without thinking. I don't know if there's some sort of hidden message behind it. I wish you'd just tell me what's going on inside your head. I hate guessing.
9: You're a cheating, lying, disrespecting asshole. You don't deserve what you have and I hope you lose it so you can learn a valuable lesson - girls are not playthings.
8: Ahfuck. I messed up big time. I could say I'm sorry every day for the rest of our lives but we both know that'll never fix it.
7: You are amazing. Ah-maz-ing. I'm so glad that I'll always have you to lean on. I love you (:
6: The sooner you learn to accept this, the sooner you can move on with your life. You can hold onto that history you so dearly love, but as long as I'm around, that's all you'll ever be; history.
5: I know we don't spend any time together anymore, it breaks my heart, but I know that you'll always be there as my best friend. There's nothing that'll stop you from being apart of my life.
4: There's this look in your eye that worries me. I only see it when you look at me. Don't be a fool.
3: Your positivity makes me jealous. Not many people do that to me, except you. It's a good thing. You're sort of my inspiration to become a better person.
2: Your double standards drive me insane. When I'm gone, I hope you realise how good things really were. Too bad it'll be too late by the time that happens.
1: I want nothing more than to be the shoulder you cry on. I want to comfort you, hold all your secrets, and be the person you run to when you need someone. I know it sounds selfish, but I care about you a lot.

9 Things people probably don't know about you:
9: I listen to Angus & Julia Stone every day. Oh, you probably already know that one.
8: I play with my nose piercing a lot, and most of the time people think I'm picking my nose. I get bored, leave me alone.
7: I'm really good at guessing things. In fact, I'm so good I tend to ruin surprises a lot.
6: I have problems sleeping because of the dreams I have. People die in my dreams; I don't like it.
5: If I trust you with my camera, phone, laptop or hair straightener, then I trust you more than everyone else. Sounds shallow, but that's how I am.
4: I'm socially retarded. I'm outgoing and I talk to random people, but I'm retarded and don't know what to say most of the time. Especially if someone compliments me - "Thank you" is my default reaction.
3: I secretly think people hate me behind my back. I don't know why and I'm constantly stressing that people don't like me. Stupid thing is, I don't care if someone actually doesn't like me to my face. It's only when it's behind my back.
2: The taste of my own blood makes me want to vomit. Ew.
1: I say inappropriate things all the time. I don't realise what I've said is inappropriate until someone tells me. It's shit. Explains why I'm socially retarded.

8 ways to win your heart:
8: Listen to what I say, think about it and do something with it.
7: Surprise me with things only I would understand.
6: Involve me in your life, not just with your friends but your family too.
5: Let me share your interest too. Maybe they'll grow on me and we can enjoy them together.
4: Write me a letter.
3: Take photos with me. Stupid faces and cute faces. Just take them with me.
2: Don't compare me to other girls, especially an ex.
1: Kiss me like you mean it.
[This section never changes.]

7 awesome movies:
7: The Adventures of Milo and Otis.
6: Hook.
5: Cruel Intentions.
4: Alice in Wonderland.
3: My Girl.
2: Every Harry Potter.
1: Pursuit of Happyness.

6 things you do before you fall asleep:
6: I think about Michael a heap.
5: Burn incenses to help me relax.
4: Get all comfy and warm.
3: Whisper goodnight to Ichigo/Michael if they're with me.
2: Think about what I want to change.
1: Dream.

5 people who mean a lot:
5: Larry, the brother.
4: Michael, the boyfriend.
3: Celeste, the best friend.
2: Ryan, the best friend.
1: Ichigo, the kitten.
[There are more people, I picked the first people to pop into my head.]

4 things you don't like:
4: Liars.
3: Waking up just before a good part in your dream.
2: Being left behind.
1: Not seeing my brother every day.

3 things you like:
3: Cute txts.
2: Summer and the beach.
1: Cuddles with Michael.

2 things you want to do before you die:
2: Find happiness and never ever let it go.
1: Live out the dreams I'm afraid to admit to.

1 confession:
There will come a day where all the painful memories I have will disappear into nothingness. I can't wait for that day.

2 comments:

  1. It has been fun following your thoughts and I will continue to do so.

    One thing I want to tell the world.

    1./ You are God, your life is eternal. WE ARE ONE CONSCIOUSNESS.... THE I AM

    Peace and Love, my sister, love is all there is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (:
    "From sheeple to people to the 'One'" I really like that.

    ReplyDelete