they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's all in your head;

You know those crazy-insane-feels-like-reality dreams ? I keep having those. I wake up feeling as I did in my dream, and it's starting to hurt my head. The other morning I woke up feeling extreme happiness and sadness. Conflicting as all hell. I felt happiness because something I really wanted almost happened [it seems to be something I exclusively want in my dreams], and then I was sad because I ruined the moment and the person involved cried their heart out. Waking up still feeling like this, with hardly any recollection of what actually happened and what was dream, kills me. I lay there for a few minutes trying to sort out the puzzle of thoughts in my head.

Is this my subconscious' way of telling me what I really want for my life ? And that I'm going to ruin it ? What the hell is going on inside my head ? I'm becoming so afraid of the subjects in these vivid dreams that I almost don't want to sleep anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment