they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's been a while;

It's late, it's hot, I have a job interview tomorrow, and I'm bored.  I stole this from Brittany Paige Hudson's tumblr page.

Could you stay in the same relationship for over a year?
18 months and counting ♥

How long would it take to walk to the nearest McDonald’s?
Ha ! No walking anywhere unless it's day time, sunny and warm outside. Well over an hour. I wouldn't attempt it.

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
More than one. I have so many people, and I'm always thankful.

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn’t around now?
Yes, life happens.

If you had to choose, would you rather be an alcoholic or a pothead?
Neither. I don't like to abuse my body on a regular basis. Sorry.

Are you a jealous person?
HA ! When pigs fly.

Strongest words are “i love you”?
"I'm crazy in love with you" means more to me than just "I love you."

If you were in the hospital on life support, would the last person you kissed be there with you?
Most certainly.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
If I can outdo a year, 3 months is nothing.

Have you faced any of your fears lately?
Tomorrow I will. I hate being watched, and that's essentially what an interview is.

Are you feeling cuddly?
It's rather hot for that, but I'm always up to cuddle Michael.

When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Whenever I see Michael next. Possibly Thursday, maybe Friday. I don't know.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Michael and I were txting for a while (:

Want something you can’t have?
Nope. What more could I ask for than what I already have ?

When was the last time something bothered you?
The other week. Shouldn't be a problem any more. And if it comes up again, I'll make sure it never does after that.

How can I win your heart?
You can't. Michael's the only one I want.

Who was the last person to drive you somewhere?
I drove myself home, but Michael drove us to Coles and back earlier today.

Are you a sensitive person?
I try not to be, but it can't be helped sometimes.

Is the person you last texted single?
Mine.

Have you ever seen the last person you kissed without their shirt on?
And then some ;)

What would you do if the last person you kissed kissed someone right in front of you?
Well, he's kissed Celeste before and I didn't mind. She's my best friend after all, and we do share everything.

Name something you did yesterday?
Harry Potter.

Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
I couldn't imagine why.

Has anyone put their arm around you in the last 5 days?
All weekend :3

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Same person as now.

Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
Every day.

Is it possible to be JUST friends with someone you wanna be with?
Only if you're 100% neutral and don't have feelings for them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment