they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

P.S: The things I do for friends;


This is embarrassing for me to watch, as I'm that girl. I've never done acting before, and you can tell. This was a very long time ago [actually like a year ago but shoosh].
/sigh.

They're called Capulet and they're incredibly talented. Long time friends of mine that go way back. I miss going to live shows and watching them play. Unfortunately I don't ever make their shows as I'm extremely forgetful and poor without a job. On the plus side, I can always watch this video and remember quite possibly one of the most fun weekends of my life. I swear I had hobbit feet after those two days of filming in with no shoes on. Never again, aha,

No comments:

Post a Comment