they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, December 13, 2010

Blissful;


Usher feat. Will I Am - OMG

I woke up with another awesome song stuck in my head this morning. This song makes me so happy for the best reason. Not because it's Usher and he's amazing. Not because it's Will.I.Am. and he can never fail in my books. Not because of the lyrics, or the fact that it's catchier than a winter's cold. But because I have the best memories attached to it. Every time Michael and I are in the car, he plays this song. And he doesn't just sing along to it, he dances and makes a fool of himself. Not because, by any other's standards it would be funny, but because he likes to make me laugh. I love the way listening to a song can evoke the best mood in you.

Huuur. I also found a lizard in my lounge room this morning. I still don't know if it's dead or alive, I've had it hidden under a hideous green bucket for half an hour. I don't know how to get it outside, I'm a sook when it comes to shock-surprises like this. Besides, I don't want to kill it either, so he can just stay there until mother or someone else finds him. HA !

No comments:

Post a Comment