they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

---;

My friends are having their second child soon enough. They always pick out unisex names. Justice is the name they gave their first born girl. I'm still awaiting the birth of their second child before I find out the name. I've heard what they're thinking, but it's never official until they're born. And that got me thinking. If I have kids, I'm naming one of them, preferably the first, Ramsey, regardless of gender. Yus.

One day, I will have a kid like this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Bogdan from Romania! I want to make friends!
    Can we be friends?? LinkExchange??
    My blog address is: www.bogdanstelistul.blogspot.com
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete