they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Feelin' a bit loopy;

It was once said [somewhere creditable, I'm sure, I don't remember though] that the stages of cocaine addiction, or maybe it was withdrawal symptoms [I'm not even sure anymore, ha !], are similar to that of the names of Snow White's Seven Dwarfs. Each name is respectively a different stage of addiction/withdrawal that a person undergoes. How Doc and Sneezy fit into it, I'm unaware of, but nevertheless, I'm sure there's a reason behind it.

Point being; I think there are several different moods that determine the results of my blogs. As such, from now on I plan to label them, each respective to the dwarf's name, in a bid that there might be some explanation as to why I write the things I do. It's plausible that the names may need further clarification - Doc, the blogs of intellect [though I hardly doubt the use of this one]; Happy, the blogs of happiness; Grumpy, the blogs of all things vexed; Sleepy, the blogs in dire need of a good night's sleep; Sneezy, those insipid blogs I post with song lyrics when I'm too ill to think for myself; Bashful, the blogs of love and lust; and Dopey, the blogs that have no classification except "strange".

So here's to hoping that by method of labels of dwarfs, I might come to understand myself a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment