they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who in the land is fairest of all?

"Queen, you are full fair, 'tis true, but Snow White is fairer than you."
I now own an original VHS copy of Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I found it in an op-shop today while looking for something to wear to Stereosonic, but alas, I found nothing to wear. Snow White happens to be my favourite Disney Princess, then Jasmine from Aladdin. It's also Disney's first full-length animated feature, and the copy I have features rare behind-the-scenes archive footage.

This is an early Christmas present for myself. I think I've earned it, ha. I'm pretty happy with my find, and on top of that, I also found another special something that's a surprise for Michael. He better be happy with it, or I'll keep it instead >:D
Happy Holidays everyone !

Oh, and I took out my surface piercing yesterday. I've had it since the 26th of April 2007. Considering they're only meant to last 6 months, I'm pretty happy that it only grew out now. It's been less than 24hours and the holes have already closed up, and the scaring is starting to minimise. You'd think after having it there for 3 years that I'd barely notice it missing, but I feel strange without it. It was apart of me for so long, and people recognised me by it. Such a unique piercing, such a shame to lose. Guess it's time to move onto more tattoos instead, ha !

P.S: I'm not wearing make-up, my skin is naturally clear. And yes, my cheek bones are extremely high and strong. Also, I just realised you can see Ichigo's head, ha !

No comments:

Post a Comment