they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wake up, Jeff !;

Why do I always tell myself that a nap would be good, when I know it's not because I always wake up feeling like I need to vom ? Naps are bad for me.
BAD. 
I really need to get up and move. Sippin' on French champagne for free all of last night, waking up at 9.30am for some ungodly reason, and then an hour nap on the couch at 12.15pm with my kitty have proven to be the source of my demise. I need a fresh teapot of Rooibos tea and some Xbox action to wake me up. Ugh, I better get some sleep tonight. I have to open the store all by myself tomorrow, and it's going to be cold, so I won't want to leave bed. Need to be more excited about life. Things are happening. Wake up, Bianca.

No comments:

Post a Comment