they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WOOYEAH :D

Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get out 
For the first time in a long time, I'm delighted about the things to come. I'm supersupersuperrrrrr keen for the music festivals, the photographs, the inside jokes, the drinks, the late nights, those hysterical moments that suddenly become intensely romantic, and you realise how wonderful everything truly is. I'm super keen for everything to fall in place and feel perfect. I want to look back on the past 30 seconds and know it wasn't wasted. I want to know I spent those 30 seconds with the most stunning people creating the most electrifying memories. It's all so exhilarating that my skin tingles with excitement and my heart races that little bit. And I'm not in the slightest bit afraid of making plans with people in the future. So ready for the ride of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment