they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Black Milk;

I love unique pieces of clothing. And by unique, I don't mean something you pick up from the op-shop, I mean real designers out there making one off pieces. And I've found a designer I absolutely love - Black Milk Clothing. Designers like these are hard to find, and hard to afford, but the expensive price helps build a label, and I'm okay with that. After all, I'd rather help a small Australian designer than a well developed overseas designer. "From little things, big things grow."

Here's a few of my favourites, that'll probably consume most of my pay cheque:

Black Ribs $85
White Skull $85
Pulp Sesame $85
Leg Bones $70
Crystal Shorts $35
Galaxy Shorts $50
Red Galaxy Leggings $70
Ohmang, if only I had a job. Then I could buy all of these and rejoice. I want those Leg Bones leggings and that Black Bones body suit the most. Merrrrh. Need. Job. ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. oh, I am not a fashion person, but as an astrophys fanatic, I am in love with those last leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just fantastic ! Eventually I'll buy everything I set my eyes on, aha.

    ReplyDelete