they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, January 7, 2011

Do You Believe in Life After Death?;


This is a hard question for me. My belief in this world lies somewhere between agnostic and atheist. I whole heartedly don't believe there's a God, or higher power, but I believe people have the ability to perceive the world in a more spiritual way. My belief in reincarnation and likewise lies more scientific than it does spiritually, and I guess that's how I ended up in the middle of the two. Everything in the world has an energy to it, and no matter if it's living or inanimate, it's all the same. When I die, that energy breaks down and becomes something else - something new. It's almost like we live on forever in one way or another. I don't think there's life after death in the way religion and spirituality say, but I don't think we're completely utterly dead when we die. If you know what I mean.
I think too much like a nerd for my own good.

2 comments:

  1. What if you are wrong--- then what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what feels right for me. If I happen to die and God is real, then I'll deal with it when it happens. Until then, this works perfectly fine for me (:
    What if Christians are wrong ? What if they expect God to be waiting and all there is, is nothingness ?

    ReplyDelete