they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello There;

I am not so sure of myself anymore.
I keep holding on to bad memories for no reason.
I wish I could become more dedicated to my passions.
I love my boyfriend, an incredible amount. As well as my family and friends (:
I dance like I'm retarded.
I sing terribly ! I let Michael do all the singing.
I think way too much for my own good.
I really need a break away from everything.
I should be more positive.
I can become too much for some people, even myself.
I like to cook food for the people I love.
I make the best pancakes ever. No, really !
I always lose sight of what's important in life. I need to focus on the good, and not let the bad stuff get to me anymore. I need to let go. I keep telling myself but I never listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment