they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, January 3, 2011

I Know What's Going On;

Every time I realise you're still hiding it from me, a little part of me dies on the inside. It's like you create a lie without having to speak a word. After everything, you still don't trust me, do you ? You know what ? I don't care. Not now, not before, not ever. Go ahead and pretend like you're not doing anything wrong, like it doesn't matter, like you believe yourself to be good. If you weren't so ashamed of what you're doing, you wouldn't hide it. Think about it. If it all comes undone, you'll have no one else to blame but your untrustworthy and dishonest self.




P.S: Today's quote of the day -
"Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace" ~ Buddha. 
Hello mantra for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment