they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Letter to My Boyfriend;

This photo makes me laugh more than anything.
It's one of my favourites.
I'm sorry I hog the bed all the time when we're asleep. I promise when we have our own place that I'll let you hog the bed all you want.
I'm sorry for all the times I prove you wrong. I promise next time I'll admit you're right.
I'm sorry for making you watch movies that you don't like. I promise to watch whatever movie you want next time.
I'm sorry for the retarded way I dance in public. I promise I'll only do it in the car where no one can see.
I'm sorry for always thinking that I'm annoying you. I promise when we live together, it won't happen.
I'm sorry for dragging you out to town with me on occasion. I promise the next time you don't want to go that we'll stay in.
I'm sorry for making you watch Bleach all over again. I promise to catch up quickly.
I'm sorry for stealing your clothes whenever I stay at yours. I promise to buy a pair of pjs just for yours.
I'm sorry I take ages getting ready when we go out. I promise I'll just go as I am more often.
I'm sorry that my hair always gets in your face. I promise to tie it up instead.
I'm sorry I'm always late. I promise to be more organised from now on.
I'm sorry for all the times you catch me staring at you. I promise to be more sneaky ;D
I'm sorry that I get all awkward on the phone when you call me. I promise I'll find things to talk about more often.
I'm sorry for making you drive everywhere so I can eat take away. I promise I won't be so lazy anymore.
I'm sorry for when Ichigo annoys you when you're trying to sleep. I promise to train him to behave better.
I'm sorry I'm taking so long to get you your puppy. I promise that it'll happen, and we'll be a happy family.
I'm sorry for all the times I've been too tired to stay out late with you. I promise I'll drink an energy drink to keep me up.
I'm sorry for taking round-a-bouts too quickly in the car and making you hit your head on the window. I promise I'll be more gentle.
I'm sorry for each time I've cried in front of you. I promise you will never see me that weak ever again.
I'm sorry I make you look after me when I'm drunk. I promise I'll be more responsible.
I'm sorry for taking you shopping with me. I promise I won't go to a billion shops anymore.
I'm sorry for constantly asking you if I'm turning into an evil controlling girlfriend. I promise I'll be more confident that I'm doing a good job.
I'm sorry that I always tell you how surprised I am at how warm you are whenever you hug me. I promise I'll whisper it more quietly ;)
I'm sorry for the times I zone out when you're talking to me. I promise I'll pay more attention to what's going on.
I'm sorry for all the times you ask me to do something, and I say yes, only to forget. I promise to write a note on my hand so I never forget again.
I'm sorry for all the times I've called you "cute". I promise to say "adorable" instead.
I'm sorry that I talk in my sleep. I promise I'll try to keep it down.
I'm sorry that I constantly take photos of us together. I promise I'll tone it down a bit.
I'm sorry that losing my job meant postponing us moving out together. I promise to find another one asap.
I'm sorry for the time I lost your trust. I promise it won't happen again.
I'm sorry for the rare times we've fought. I promise I'll be more understanding in future.
I'm sorry if I've ever hurt you, at all. I promise to love you for as long as we're together.
I'm sorry for all the things that go wrong for you, and being unable to do anything to help. I promise from now on, that I'll do everything humanly possible to make your life better.

P.S: I'm also sorry for listing so many things. I know you're going to tell me I'm being silly. But still, I wanted you to know.

2 comments:

  1. yes, you are being silly. stop saying sorry for so many things that dont bother me =]

    i love you.
    thats all that matters to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowwwwww. But I worry that I annoy you. And I get annoyed at myself for doing all these things.

    And I love you.
    You're right, it is all that matters (:

    ReplyDelete