they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"The Perfect Being, Was it ?;

There's no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliché, but it's the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But, what's the point of achieving perfection ? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection ! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is not room for imagination. No places left for a person to gain additional knowledge or abilities."

I hope I never reach perfection. I would hate to know that that's the end of who I am. There would be nothing more for me. Life, in itself, would seem meaningless.

2 comments:

  1. so, so true.
    love it.


    -www.catch13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can learn wondrous things from watching Anime (:

    Your blog is incredibly interesting (:

    ReplyDelete