they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Seedy Sunday Regurgitation;

Saturday night included the following:

1 vodka and lemonade
+
1 vodka and pineapple
+
4 Gummy Bear shots
+
2 Fresh Pussy shots
+
3 Toohey's Extra Dry beers

It all amounts to a moderately intoxicated Bianca, after waiting several hours for the alcohol to kick in. Michael told me I had to pace myself more often when I drink, because I usually end up passing out by 1am after a whole bottle of vodka/red wine/tequila/whatever else I choose to drink. I took his word of advice, and although I managed to achieve this on NYE, Saturday night's town adventure was not the same. In fact, once 1am kicked in, I felt tipsy to say the least. Unfortunately for me, and somewhat fortunately for everyone else, I was pretty much drunk once Michael decided he wanted to go home.

Things got a little bit messy when we eventually arrived at his. I say "eventually" because our taxi driver was an absolute moron and purposely tried to take the long way home. Asshole. I have this incredibly annoying issue when I drink - I get worse in moving vehicles - so when we got to his, I was in a sore state. I got a bit of vom up and passed out in bed. Woke up pretty much feeling the exact same, which hardly ever happens. I experienced a hangover for the 5th time or so. I don't usually get hangovers despite however much I drink, so this morning was horrid for a while. Then I remembered accidentally getting hit in the face last night when I leant on my bruise. Still tender.

And after all of this, I learnt two things; one which brought me up, and the other dragged me down. Part of me wishes it was the other way around, but there's nothing I can do about it. No point wishing on things that won't happen.

Oh, and a random guy offered to buy Izzy and I vibrators once I (mockingly) pointed out that the sex shop we were standing in front of was having a sale. HA ! I wonder if Izzy remembers...

No comments:

Post a Comment