they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vampires & Werewolves;

When you fall I'll be the only one who looks away.
When you call I'll be the first to tell you I can't stay.
It's all over, I've found a better way,
to help keep you from me.
I'm better off this way.

Dear monsters, ghosts, vampires, werewolves & demons inside my mind,

Please note, that as from today, I've found a way to overcome you. Your stay has been long and tiresome, and it's about time you vacated the vicinity. I'm exhausted from your constant battles to win over my every thought. I'm sick and tired of crying myself to sleep, and doubting everything and everyone. You crept in and before I knew it, you took over. My life has been a living hell since we first met, and I'm not putting up with it. I don't want this anymore - I never did.

No longer will you ruin my happiness. No longer will you keep me up at night, constantly thinking about running away. No longer will I doubt anything, anyone, or myself. I am not afraid of you. Every time you start something, I am going to kill you off. One by one, you're all going to drop, and I'm going to get myself back. You can't keep me locked away anymore. I want to be myself without you. No, I will be myself without you. I don't need you - I never did.

I am far stronger than you anticipated. The mind games stop now. I am better off without you. Eat my shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment