they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, February 21, 2011

10 things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:
  1. You make me the happiest I've ever been (:
  2. I love you, but sometimes you drive me insane.
  3. You're an amazing friend and I'm lucky to have you.
  4. Get over it. What's done is done, it's never going back to the way things used to be.
  5. You've changed. I'm not sure if the person you used to be is the real you or not.
  6. Everyone misses you. Well, everyone except me. Still. Stop being such an ass.
  7. Sometimes I pity you. Then I remember all the shit you caused, and still cause, and then all that pity turns to anger. Fuck you.
  8. You're a coward and a bitch. I have lost all respect for you and I'm not sure we can still be friends.
  9. You haven't done me wrong, but you should tread lightly around others. They're losing their patience with you.
  10. Best best friend ever. Just quietly ;D
9 Things people probably don't know about you:
  1. I honestly don't think I'll get married one day. As much as I'd like to, I just don't think it'll happen. I can't even give you a reason why. 
  2. I worry that I annoy others and constantly check to make sure they're happy. This probably does annoy them but they love me anyway.
  3. My kitty is my child. If I lost him, I'd die.
  4. You will never, everrr, see me without my phone. Unless I'm near water.
  5. I don't think I'm attractive, but I know I'm not ugly. I think there are far prettier girls, but I'm better looking than some.
  6. I don't forgive people unless they earn my forgiveness, which is insanely hard. I'm more likely to move on with life and let those angry feelings go, than accept what you did and tell you it's okay. It's not okay, and I refuse to acknowledge the mistakes you've made.
  7. Night time usually means I become somewhat crazy. Ask my boyfriend. It's almost like without sunlight, I'm a zombie. Nothing I say makes sense.
  8. When I drink alcohol, I'm either insanely drunk or straight out sober. There is no middle ground for me.
  9. I hoard things that I think have sentimental value until I've had them for so long I forget why. I throw it out eventually, but it's a long process.
8 ways to win your heart:
  1. Listen to what I say and act on it.
  2. Get in the good books with my best friends.
  3. Do things for me that you wouldn't do for others.
  4. Partake in my interests.
  5. Don't belittle me when I say something stupid.
  6. Laugh at your own mistakes.
  7. Be honest and trustworthy.
  8. Mean it when you say "I love you" or don't say it at all.
7 awesome movies:
  1. Shawshank Redemption.
  2. Pursuit of Happiness.
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean.
  4. Hook.
  5. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
  6. Howl's Moving Castle.
  7. Milo and Otis.
6 things you do before you fall asleep:
  1. Burn incenses.
  2. Turn off all the lights.
  3. Roll over on to my left side.
  4. Check to make sure my nose isn't blocked.
  5. Put my phone on charge.
  6. Sleep.
5 people who mean a lot:
  1. Larry - brother.
  2. Michael - boyfriend.
  3. Ryan - best friend.
  4. Celeste - best friend.
  5. Bradley - best friend.
    [no particular order.]
4 things you don't like:
  1. Liars.
  2. Cheaters.
  3. Untrustworthy people.
  4. People who don't respect boundaries.
3 things you like:
  1. Making people happy.
  2. Cuddles.
  3. Foooooooooooooooooooood.
2 things you want to do before you die:
  1. Visit Tokyo, Canada, Fiji and Amsterdam.
  2. Fall in love, get married, have kids - live the family life.
1 confession:
  1. The things I want most in life are also the things that scare me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment